The Surrender Experiment is the book selected for Shuniya's January Book Club gathering!
• A thriving spiritual community on over six hundred acres of pristine forest and meadows in Florida
• A cutting-edge software package that transformed the medical practice management industry
• A billion-dollar public company whose achievements are archived in the Smithsonian Institution
• A book that became a New York Times bestseller and an Oprah favorite
• A massive raid by the FBI that would lead to unfounded accusations by the U.S. government
How could all of this spring from a man who had decided to live alone in the middle of the woods, let go of himself, and embrace a life of solitude?
Michael A. Singer, author of The Untethered Soul, tells the extraordinary story of what happened when, after a deep spiritual awakening, he decided to let go of his personal preferences and simply let life call the shots. As Singer takes you on this great experiment and journey into life’s perfection, the events that transpire will both challenge your deepest assumptions about life and inspire you to look at your own life in a radically different way.
Participating in the book club is FREE, but space is limited, so please reserve your spot HERE!
Ordering your book through Shuniya (whether for the book club or to read on your own) helps to support our book club! Our price includes shipping or pick-up at the studio! Purchasing through us is not required in order to join the book club, but appreciated.
The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
You will receive an e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order to coordinate Curbside Pick-up at the studio or delivery to your home