Sun, Feb 16|
Shuniya Yoga Collective
Accessing The Energy Body
Bring awareness to the way you relate to yourself & others by establishing a direct relationship to your energy body.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Shuniya Yoga Collective, 3703 Kerbey Ln, Austin, TX 78731, USA
About the Event
Join Jamie Adeshpal Carmody to explore the body's energetic flows & learn how to access them using Kundalini Yoga & techniques of Zero Balancing.
In yoga, we talk a lot about chakras, flows & energy in & around the body, but do you really know if you are in touch with them?This workshop will put you in direct relationship with your energy body using Kundalini Yoga & Zero Balancing techniques. We will talk not only about circuits, channels, flows & their relation to our level of awareness, but also about how these relate to our quality of life & well-being. We will also check in with touch "styles" & what that says about us & the way we relate to others. Are you a "blender", a "streamer" or are you able to stay at neutral interface with others?
We all know about the physical body and how to work with it because we can see, hear and touch it. But what about the energetic body, which is more subtle and not as palpable? Discover how your energy interacts with the energies of others in order to improve your communication & relationships!
In this offering you will learn:
- Theories about the energetics of the different layers of the physical body.
- Techniques to access those layers and familiarize ourselves with their qualities through movement and breath.
- Why it is important to "clear" and fortify those layers.
- How our energetics affect our boundaries and therefore our relationships with self and others.
- Techniques using our sense of touch to learn about connection and possible tendencies in relationship to others.
- Why it is important to practice good "spiritual hygiene" and ways to do it.
This workshop will be informative, fun & thought provoking!
$35 early bird (until 2/5)